eBook: Keys to a Successful Multiple Location Practice
In this comprehensive eBook, Dr. David Ting outlines best practices to optimize efficiency, create economies of scale in a multisite practice, build loyal staff who are passionate about their jobs and maximize growth and profitability.
What are the benefits of centralization versus decentralization for a multilocation dental practice? It can seem like an eternal debate. Should we centralize? When? How? Which aspects—phone calls, insurance billing and follow-up, claim posting or other elements? Dr. Ting experienced these same confusing questions as his practice, BDG Dental Services, expanded.
In this eBook, Dr. Ting shares lessons learned that have enabled him to grow from one location to more than 20 while overcoming challenges like:
- Competitive threats in a saturated market
- Separate billing databases, duplicate records and claims
- Inefficiency and duplicated efforts among offices
- Wasted money through inconsistencies
- Multiple hardware/software platforms to maintain
- Constant staff turnover and training
- No standards for hiring, marketing or even running each office