Dentrix Enterprise CU3
Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 Component Update 3 is now available for Early Adopter Program participants and includes the following new features:
- Set order for specific procedures to align with payor requirements on DX2012 claim forms
- Set up HCFA212 medical claim form options for specific payor requirements
- View insurance carrier information in Box 38 of UB04 claim form
- Capture internal claim status notes to track claim activity
- Automatically assign the correct primary provider to a claim with a secondary provider when using Tie-To Provider
- Send 90-Day Delay Indicators with eClaims
- Save default DX2012 claim form settings for applicable new insurance plans that use that claim format
- See summary of changes before committing an appointment view copy
- Receive HL7 Delete Allergies (AL1) messages
- Receive HL7 Problems (DG1) messages
- Generate Proposed Case Report that shows only cases set to “Proposed” as treatment case status
- Archive old planned procedures so they do not show on Chart or in Treatment Planner
Use My Clinics features:
- Select Provider security right – filter when selecting providers to only see providers belonging to clinics where the user has this right applied
- Select Clinic security right – filter when selecting clinics to only see clinics where the user has this right applied
- Office Journal security right – filter when selecting providers/staff in Office Journal to only see providers belonging to clinics where the user has this right applied
- Office Manager security right (batch processor) – see only reports/claims for those clinics where the user has this right applied
- See all users in Select User list in Security Setup with Security Rights Setup, View All Users
- Show only users belonging to the clinic(s) the current user has password administration rights to in Select User grid in Security Setup
- Show or hide inactive users in Security Setup for Select User grid
Please contact support if you would like to join the Early Adopter Program and beta test Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 CU 3.
Dentrix Enterprise CU2
Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 Component Update 2 is now available and includes the following new features:
- Meaningful Use – Providers attesting for the EHR Incentive Program’s Modified Stage can run the necessary reports with the Measure Calculation List so that they can move forward with the meaningful use years of the program.
- Patient Status Report – Organizations who need to report on sexual orientation and gender identity for their UDS reports can use the appropriate report so that they can maintain funding.
- Tobacco Use and Intervention Report – Organizations who need to report on patients who are age 18 and older that received screenings and interventions for cessation of tobacco use can use the appropriate report so that they can maintain funding.
Please contact Support if you would like to schedule an update.
Dentrix Enterprise CU1
Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 Component Update 1 and Hotfix 1 are now available and include the following new features:
835 Explanation of Benefits Import:
- Adjustment dates may be specified in the Batch Insurance Payment window.
- Users can quickly save a payment session in the Batch Insurance Payment window to continue posting later.
- Users can edit amounts in the Ins Amt column.
- eEOB processing now uses stored procedures instead of direct queries, making eEOB processing faster than it was in version 8.0.5.
- Comments on adjustments in the Batch Insurance Payment window can be left in the Note field.
- Meaningful Use Modified Stage 2 reports have been added to ensure correct calculation of clinical measures.
CU1 Hotfix 1
Please contact support if you would like to schedule an update.
Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7
You asked. We listened. Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 includes several of the top customer requests submitted through MyVoice, including the More Information module, or “Patient Dashboard,” all designed to help simplify and streamline your organization so you can focus on patient care.
Get Customized Patient Information at Your Fingertips
The new Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 More Information module, or “Patient Dashboard,” gives you fast, universal access to an overview of patient information, from basic demographics to future appointments, treatment plans, medical information and aged balance. You can even add a picture to each patient profile. Because you can customize the patient information page to show exactly which tabs interest you, the More Information module reduces the effort it takes to find everything you need to know about your patients.
Simplify Administering Security Rights with Groups
Assigning security rights to protect your patient information just got easier in Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7. Now an administrator can create groups of security rights and then quickly assign users and roles to different groups. For instance, if you have a new employee at the front desk, simply assign her to the front desk group and specify what clinic(s) she has permission to access. Anytime you add or remove a security right from a group, those changes immediately affect all users attached to that group.
Enhance C-CDA Files with Deeper Integration
If you acquire additional practices, merge systems or participate in procedure referrals, you now can import and export dental procedures and dental conditions to or from another Dentrix Enterprise database. Our updated import tool recognizes and consumes multiple kinds of records—not just problems, allergies and medications—so you have a more complete view of each patient.
Get More Focused Patient Searches
Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 gives you a more powerful way to select patients with new advanced search options. Create targeted searches for patients using more than one criterion, such as last name and birth date or phone number and first name. The new Appointments tab in the Select Patient window lists all patients with an appointment for a selected day, making it even easier to find patients scheduled that day.
Access Improved UDS Reports
With incorporated modifications to the UDS reports, Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 enables your users to find the data required for the reporting year and ensure that your organization receives funding. This includes the new sealant measure published by the ADA.
Stay Current with Technology
Enterprise 8.0.7 is compatible with Windows 10 for client machines.
Want even more information about Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7? Watch the webinar and get the inside scoop.
Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.7 System Requirements